In addition to body weight, Mi body composition scale provides accurate body composition statistics that gives you a realistic picture of your health and fitness.
Muscle mass: Weight of muscle in your body.
2. BMI: Measure of body fat based on ratio of height to weight.
3. Bone mass: The weight of bone mineral in your body.
4. Weight: The estimate overall body mass.
5. Body fat: The actual weight of fat in your body.
6. Visceral fat: It resides deep at the core abdominal region, surrounding your organs.
7. Stay motivated: Stay inspired on your weight goal journey by consistently comparing with people around you.
8. Basal metabolism: The minimum level of energy required to keep your body functioning at rest.
9. Body score: An overall evaluation of your body composition.
10. Water: The total amount of fluid in your body expressed in percentage.